Meadowbridge Seventh-day Adventist Church is a place where everyone is welcome.
- Our worship services last 1-1.5 hours, beginning at 11a.m. on Saturday mornings.
- If you'd like to dig in for a deeper time of Bible Study, there are classes beginning at 9:45a.m. for everyone.
- Children have special, experiential classes at 9:45a.m. They run for the same time as adult classes. Then, we welcome all members of the family to worship together in the sanctuary upstairs at 11a.m.
- You will find that people are dressed in everything from jeans to suits and dresses. Please, come in whatever is comfortable for you. You will be welcomed in whatever you choose, so don't be concerned about not having the "right thing" in your closet before you come.
- We have a wonderful lunch on the first Saturday of each month just after the service. Everyone is welcome to stay for this free meal to enjoy some great food and time getting to know new friends.